Skip to main content

Hi

In my lucidchart flow diagram I want to make the most efficient lines. It seems that is a super easy feature. However my object doesn't highlight in blue. Is there a setting that I need to change? What am I doing wrong?

Best regards

Lianne

Hi Lianne 

Thanks for posting! Can you please clarify what you mean by "my object doesn't highlight in blue?" Are you trying to turn the color fill of a shape to blue? Can you please send a screenshot of the issue? Thanks in advance. 

Hi

In lucidchart you have the feature to make the most efficient lines between two objects/shapes. If you draw a line from one object to another the outline of the second object is supposed to highlight in blue which means that you drew the most efficient line. That feature doesn't work for me. The second object doesn't highlight in blue en if I move the object around the linepath isn't the most efficient one.

Best regards

Lianne

Hi Lianne 

Thank for your reply. Can you please confirm that you are following the steps listed in the Work with Lines article? If the issue is persisting can you please post a screenshot or gif showing what occurs instead? 

Hi

I have found the problem. It's because I didn't go in the second shape with my cursor but stopped the moment I made the red dot connection.

Thanks anyway.