Skip to main content

Is there a way to hide the free LucidSpark templates? By default when you search for templates it searches both LucidChart and LucidSpark but I do not want them. Yes I can take the extra step to search only LucidChart but if I am browsing templates it quickly goes back to all. Very annoying. I'm paying for LucidChart and am not paying for LucidSpark and want the product to emphasize what I'm paying for. 

Perhaps there is a setting?

Thanks!

Hi Tim

The best way I've found to avoid this is to select the "Lucidchart" column under "Templates" and use the search bar under Lucidchart. You can also browse templates under that column that are exclusively Lucidchart templates. There are some pre-selected Lucidchart categories too like templates for org. charts taskboards and wireframes. Hope this helps!

Erin 

Hi Tim and Erin thanks for commenting in our community. Erin has shared the best way to avoid Lucidspark templates. When beginning you search select Lucidchart and it should filter Lucidchart templates.

Sometimes the filter isn't perfect so you can confirm Lucidchart template with the icon and Lucidspark template with the icon. Hope this helps!