Skip to main content

I noticed when I shared the document as public link to others. even though hide layer works perfectly fine for me(if I login and open document) but when anyone click public link all layers are shown up. the hide layer is not working for the document shared by public link. any ideas?

Hi Jingli

I'm unable to recreate this issue in my documents. Could you reach out to us using this form and provide us with the document URL? We'll take a look at your specific case.

For anyone else with questions about layers see this article: Create Multi-Layered Diagrams

And for anyone else with questions about sharing see this article: Collaborate and Share

Thanks for your response! I have read the documents in link. I have heavily used lucidchart for my design work. I know how to make layer work and how to share the document. this case is only for hide layer not working for document share by public link.

Hi Jingli

I trust you know how to use the layers. I was mainly providing the link since a lot of these community threads are found by people online looking for different information. Could you use the form in my post above to send us the URL for the document? It may be specific to that document since I'm unable to recreate the issue in any of mine. We'll be able to take a closer look at it and determine what the cause may be.

Thanks!

I also just checked and I may have linked you to the wrong form initially. The form link in my top comment is now fixed.