Skip to main content

I am creating an org chart for my team. I can create it all and add photos but once I move it to a Group View (which is what I want) all of the photos go away and I cannot get them back.

Where do they go? Or how do I add them to the group view?

Hi Gayle

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! Unfortunately photos are not currently compatible with Group View in org charts. If you select an employee in Group View you can choose the fields you wish to display in the employee shape within the container. However there is no shape layout option that includes the employee's photo. 

However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

In the meantime you may wish to consider using Filters instead of Group View. If you have any questions about the intended functionality of Filters vs Group View please let me know. 

Thanks again for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.