Skip to main content

Hello

My company uses Lucidchart and links data from google sheets. We have various individuals who create these google sheets and link them directly to a corresponding Lucidchart. We are having issues with employees unable to refresh these googlesheets if they themselves did not create the Google sheet and link it.

Is there a method I am missing or is there a way to share this permission with other employees who did not create / link the google sheet? 

Thank you

Hi Cody

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Unfortunately only the creator of the Lucidchart Document can actively refresh the data linked to a diagram. Employees can overlay or link datasets of their own to a diagram but only the creator of a diagram will be able to update or refresh the originally linked data set for the diagram as a whole. If you'd like to see a feature for all employees to refresh data we'd love it if you'd add a request to our Feature Request form. This form is shared with our development team for their consideration and is used to help prioritize the addition of new features. We'd appreciate your request!

Again my apologies for this inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!