Skip to main content

Hello Lucidchart

I am having difficulty with my system integration with Google Drive. LC and GD are synced. I can view my charts however the images are very small and nearly unreadable. I cannot zoom in or zoom out. Can you help me? I can't add the image into Google Slide or Doc by clicking the [+] image either. This is obviously user error. I started this integration today.

HC

Hi Heather

Thanks for reaching out on the Lucidchart community. I'm sorry for the trouble and happy to help.

Just to double-check that everything is properly set up from your side can you please check out our Google Add-on article from the Lucidchart Help Center?

There are a couple of specific things worth noting when working with our Add-ons:

• Would you mind connecting to a different network to rule out any connection issues?

• Could you also try opening the Google Doc/Slide/Sheet in an incognito window to rule out browser interference?

If none of those steps resolve the issue could you please provide a screenshot of the issue so I can see what you’re seeing?

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions!