Skip to main content

Hi i wonder if it might be possible to make the "link-shape" editable to give it more specific informations than that it leads to google docs.

As you can see below integrating more than one link they both look similar. Adding a note doesn´t help because it has to be clicked on to reveal the information. 

I would like to have the document name in the shape either automatic or editable by hand. Of cause i would prefer the former. 

The links you see here are not the same. The requested feature above would be super useful. Appreciate any feedback on this. 

Thanks have a nice day Chris

Hi Chris thanks for posting on the community!

Richer functionality for Link Preview is currently on our product development team's roadmap. This will include importing file names automatically. We do not have a specific timeline for that functionality but I want to assure you that it's on the right people's radar. 

For anyone else interested in learning about Link Preview please refer to our Add Actions to a diagram article for Lucidchart or our Add Links to a board article for Lucidspark.