Skip to main content

I have individual subscription. Earlier time it was no problem to embed charts into Google Doc.
I tried to insert now and had two kind of error:

1. In the Google Docs addon menü it is not visible although when I want to install it says already installed.

2. The Lucid icon is visible in the widget bar when I clicked there it said it is premium feature and I cannot use it.

3. I thought it is a good idea to reinstall the add-on. It is not. Since that the add-on in the Add-Ons menü still not available and when I try to use the widget bar it always says: "An error occured when running theAdd-On."

I would need a quick solution since some charts must be included into a document and deliver the doc in 2 days. Thanks.

Hi @imre m thanks for posting in the community. I'm going to move this conversation to a support ticket so that we can take a closer look at the issue you are experiencing. Please keep an eye out for an email from our Support Team.

For anyone with a similar issue please submit a support ticket with the following information so that we can take a closer look. Thank you!

• A screenshot of the issue.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Hi just following up on this post with an update for other users in the community. The issue in this thread was related to a bug which prevented free and Individual users from accessing those add-ons so while they are ordinarily available to free and individual users users were receiving an incorrect paywall message preventing them from actually using them.

Our development team has resolved this issue with the Google add-ons incorrectly being blocked as a premium feature. If you were seeing this error you should now be able to use them without issue. Please give it a try and let me know right away if you continue to experience any trouble!

Thanks solved.