Solved

Google Classroom Share

• 26 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Hello

I'm trying to share a chart in google classroom.  I would like every student to have their own chart.  Do I share a link as a single user or multiple user access?

Do I make it into a template and just share a multiple user link?

Thank you

Erika

icon

Best answer by Vanessa C101 1 April 2024, 22:15

View original

Comments

Badge +2

Erika

Thanks for posting.  You will want to share the doc as a multi-access link.  If you intend on your students creating their own document from your document you will want to convert the document to a template.  If this is a collaborative effort where students will be making additions to the existing chart together then it can stay as a document rather than a template.

Badge

Hello,

I’m new to Lucid products and have just pulled my Jamboards into Lucidspark and Lucidchart.  I am trying to post an assignment to Google Classroom, but nothing happens when I hit the “Assign” button. 

Similar to Erika’s question, I also want each student to have their own copy to use to do the sorting activity. 

Is the Classroom integration a paid perk? 

Thank you,

Dawn

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Erika D There are two ways that you can do this.  You can use the Google Classroom integration or create a force copy link.  These videos will walk you through both options.  Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.  You can send me a direct message through the community.

Send out templates through Google Classroom

How to create a force copy link to your students

Badge

Thank you for those videos.  The “force copy link” is a good option.  

Any idea why the Google Classroom “Assign” button won’t work though? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@dlichty The support team is looking into the current Google Classroom issue.  I will update this page when it is resolved.