Skip to main content

Gate Valves

• 6 February 2018
  • 5 replies

I have a diagram I made and I have Gate Valves involved but  I want to remove the text labeling them "Gate Valves" which automatically comes when I place the image. Please help!

Hi Alex

Thanks for posting! You can remove the text by double-clicking on it and pressing delete (see attached gif).

Thanks I have a separate question what is the best way to add text boxes that touch the diagram I've made without distorting the drawn out lines?

Hi Alex

What error is coming up in your diagram when you add a text box? This is what it looks like on my end when I insert a text box adjacent to a diagram. 

Yes that is what I'm trying to do but next to lines that I've drawn rather than next to a valve. When I put them next a drawn line it distorted the line. The image below is supposed to have that text box below a straight line but every time I move the text box to touch the line the below picture happens.

Hey Alex unchecking 'Enable Line Connections' in the View menu should stop your lines from distorting. Please let me know if this does not work!