Skip to main content

Hello can you help guide me through the functionality of Microsoft Integrations? Is it specific to Powerpoint or Word or Excel?

Hello! 

In PowerPoint once you add the Lucidchart add-in by clicking “Insert”>>”My add-ins” an image will appear on the first slide as shown below.

Click on the blue “get started” button. You will then be prompted to login to your Lucidchart account. Once you are logged in all your documents will be displayed and you can choose which one you would like to add to your Powerpoint.

One you click on a document and add it to your PowerPoint it should look just like it does in Lucidchart! You are able to adjust this chart however you like. You are even able to open it in Lucidchart if you need to make additional edits. The connection is dynamic so whatever edits you make will automatically update the image pasted within PowerPoint!

The process is relatively the same with Excel and Word it just looks a little different. You can add the Lucidchart add-in to these platforms by also clicking “Insert”>>”My add-ins.”

Please take a look at this Microsoft Integrations Help Center article for additional tips on this topic. I hope this helps! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

¿Habla español? ¡Haga una pregunta aquí!

Fala português? Faça uma pergunta aqui!