Skip to main content

Dear community,

because of full storage I did a backup and deleted the most of my Lucid-documents. I also emptied the trash basket. But my storage (Basic - 1GB) is still almost full (95%). All left documents should be around 70 MB. Where is the error? ;-)

Thank you!

Hey @netto_oranges -- thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I have converted this post to a ticket and our amazing Support Team will be reaching out to you shortly 😎

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime! 

Hi there, may I ask what was the solution for this problem? I have recently got a 3GB storage plan, but already reached 40% of storage after just one week. Deleting files from the board doesn’t seem to have any effect on the storage graph on the dashboard page. 

Thank you.

Hey @el.samuel -- storage can take up to a week to reflect changes that have been made, however, if you do not see those changes or the storage continues to be an issue at any time, please feel free to reach out directly to our amazing Support Team at support@lucidchart.com so they can have a look into the issue. 

Thanks so much for the post! Let me know if you have any other questions 😎

Sorry for the late reply, thank you Phillip.

We have just reached 87% on our account, so I’ll have to start deleting images. Hopefully this will show up on the updated graph soon.

Btw it says 87% of 3GB used, but on the blue graph it shows 84%. 

Hey @el.samuel -- thanks for the reply! Yes, I would recommend you start there with images and check periodically to see if your storage is coming down. If not, feel free to reach out directly to our support team at support@lucidchart.com

Hope this helps!

Great, thanks Philip.