Skip to main content

I have page data formulas and shapes with custom data

I am struggling to create another formula with 2 COUNTIF formulas

Ie: count when have both data

ie: Countif
=COUNTIF(DESCENDANTSTHIS."System"='Online')
AND
=COUNTIF(DESCENDANTSTHIS."Process"='Hotel ')

or Countif
=countif(descendants(page) x => and(shapetype(x) = 'ProcessBlock' lower(fillcolor(x)) = '#fc9432ff'))
AND
=COUNTIF(DESCENDANTSTHIS."Process"='Hotel ')

Thanks

Hi @karen l101 thanks for posting in the community - I'm happy to help! You can create a COUNTIF formula which counts the number of objects on the page that have multiple values of data using the following:

=COUNTIF(DESCENDANTS(PAGE) AND(@'Property1' = 1 @'Property3' = 24))

I have also included a screenshot to help visualise this:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for or if you have any questions. Cheers! 

Thanks @leianne c this worked. 

Thanks for the update @karen l101! Glad to hear this formula worked for your use-case. Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions and we'd be more than happy to help. Thank you! 🙌

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 I thought you, and any others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!