Skip to main content

This is probably a basic question.  I have an organizational chart with the blank roles listed on the right pop out box.  Click the box for a new role it appears and you type in the description.  One role (#8) is indented in further than all the other roles and I do not know how to get the bullet to line up with the other bullets.  This function does not appear in the Text Options.  Is there another way to change this specific role or better yet change the global formatting for Role #8?  I have attached an image for further clarification..

Hi Gordon 

Thanks for posting in the community! To move this bullet point in line with the others simply select the line that needs to be adjusted then choose the Alignment button and select a Left Alignment option. Please see the GIF below for an example. 

In order to create a "master" or default style simply style one employee shape to your liking then select the "Set Current As Default" button in the Layout section of the org chart panel. Any other shapes created in your org chart will have this default style unless you override it with other stylistic choices. 

Feel free to use this Org Charts article from our Help Center as an additional resource and post any additional questions below.