Skip to main content

I logged into Lucidchart and every single font in the menu is bugged for some reason. It also is not even showing all the fonts I had only a couple and none of them work. I cannot search for fonts or anything nor can I even delete the ones that do not work.

Hi ag thanks for posting. I responded directly to the Support ticket you submitted so we can take a closer look at your specific issue. 

If anyone else is experiencing something similar we recommend first checking the following: 

• Try opening your documents in a private or incognito browser window and connecting to an alternative network. Text rendering problems can sometimes be related to internet security/speed or browser issues and these steps will help to eliminate that possibility.

• WebGL might also be a factor. Try toggling this off by going to View > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option.

• If the issue is related to custom fonts take a look at this article from our Help Centre to ensure that the correct process has been followed to upload new fonts. 

If those tips don't resolve the issue please fill out this form to contact the Support team. Make sure to include a screenshot if possible along with the URL(s) of any specifically affected documents. Thanks!