Skip to main content

Hello

I've uploaded what I thought was a full file of the font however it only shows up as italicized. I tried uploading just a normal version of the font but it will not allow me to do it as the other italicized file already exists.

It seems likes the italicized file is the only file from that font that I can use. I can't upload any other format from that font.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I know we can't delete fonts so I am not sure if there is another workaround I can use. Thanks!

Hi Wen 

Thanks for posting in the community! As a workaround you may want to try renaming and reuploading your font. This should help Lucidchart recognize it as a different file. If this doesn't solve the problem please submit a support ticket here so we can take a closer look at the issue you are experiencing. If deleting fonts is a functionality you'd like to see in the future please add your idea to our feature request form! Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. Thanks!