Skip to main content

Hello;

I'm trying to ensure I use the right version of a font. I don't seem to be able to undo or reconfigure a font that I've set up somewhat mistakenly.

Pictured below is a sample (not out of LucidChart) of how our design team wants the IBM Plex Sans font to be used:

I have been trying to match our branding appropriately in our LC templates. When I downloaded the IBM Plex Sans font there were a number of typefaces (Thin Medium etc) as pictured below.

Without really thinking after downloading these I drag-and-drop'd all of them into LC's Font Manager. So here's the problem: I don't have a way to wipe my uploaded font and start over or to specify which fontfaces of Plex I actually want to use. And I think LC is by default using the wrong one.

Here's me trying to replicate some design objects as samples. You can see that the font is visibly too thin when non-bolded and visibly too thick when bolded.

Really I just want to wipe this font from my library and start over but I don't think I can do that. How should I proceed?

Thanks

Jake

Hi Jake 

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately it is not currently possible to remove custom fonts from your library. I apologize for the inconvenience! If you would like to see this capability in our product can you please fill out a feature request form? Thanks!