Skip to main content

The two main goals of the study are represented by the green and red circles which correspond to the positive and negative effects of agile project management on employee satisfaction and organizational performance respectively. The data sources and analysis methods are represented by the blue and orange boxes which indicate the use of qualitative research methods and questionnaire replies. Finally the expected outcomes of the study are shown at the bottom with arrows indicating the possible confirmation or refutation of the initial claim about the relationship between employee satisfaction and organizational success. i WANT TO CREATE A FLOW CHART 

Hi Xena

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I wanted to follow up here -- we are happy to help you along as you are creating your vision for your flow chart. Would you mind to share a bit more context as to what exactly you would like to create? 

Looking forward to your response! 😎

Hi Xena! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and any others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!