Skip to main content

Flowchart input and outpu

• 17 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Hello

Is there a way to list what is connected to a flowchart ? I can see it visually but my file is really complexe and some times i want to obtain those informations quickly. 

For exemple Objective is a flowchart with inputs : Data base X data Y
Output to :  flow chart A and B

Hi there

Thanks for posting in the community! I'm sorry I don't think I quite understand your question. Would you mind going into a little more detail about what you are trying to do? Thanks in advance for your help and patience. 

Hi

Ok i will give you an example i hope it will be more more appealing.

You have 3 box : A B C. 

For example i want to know what is connected to A here it's easy to see it visually it's B and C. But as my diagram is extremely complex i want to gain and want to know is there a way to know that with a list.

For by clicking on A it will give me the list of the inputs : "A inputs are : B C"
Clicking on B : "B inputs are : A" 
"C imputs are : C"

Thanks for taking the time to explain that I understand what you mean now. Unfortunately there is not currently a way to automatically generate this information in Lucidchart. You could manually add this info in a note on each shape but that would require a fair amount of work since your diagram is complex. However we are constantly working to improve. If adding this functionality would be of benefit to you we'd love to get your input! You can submit a request for this functionality and anything else you'd like to see in Lucidchart via our Feature Request Form.