Skip to main content

When I drag wall over and adjust it it shows 8'10". When I click on said wall the pop up box shows 2.778". Why? I can't get any real life measurements to work because there's different sizes depending on where I click. 
I also have a problem getting a wall below 1' 2". Every time I make the wall smaller than 1' 2" the wall disappears altogether. 

Hi David

Thanks for your post. The pop-up shown in the screenshot you attached actually displays the location of the shape in relation to it's placement on the Canvas and is present on all shapes. In reference to your second question you may need to adjust your grid settings to accommodate a smaller wall size. For more information on how to use the Floor Plan Library please reference this Help Center article. I hope this helps! 

First thanks for your quick response. That's awesome. 

Second I still can't shorten a wall segment to below 9". I mimicked your setup and was able to get to 9" but once I shorten the wall to less than 9" the whole wall disappears. Is there a way I can just click on the text or wall and enter the size I want?

Hi David

Thanks for following up! Unfortunately the functionality that you're describing isn't currently supported within Lucidchart. If this is something you'd like to potentially see added to Lucidchart in the future please submit a feature request form. We're always looking for ways to improve our product offerings from user feedback and ideas submitted to this form is passed to our Product Development Team for consideration.