Skip to main content

I'm trying to set up a link between two items in a diagram. Whenever I try to get the lines to connect to their endpoints the way I want them to show up they hop into an entirely different shape. I don't know why it's doing that. To see what it's doing and what I'm talking about you can see it here. (Sorry if I sound a little annoyed in the video but I was a little annoyed when I made it. No cussing though.)

Hi David

Thanks for posting in the community. Can you try deleting the line and starting over? Sometimes the more shapes and interactions a line has the more complex it gets. If this doesn't solve the issue please let me know and I'm happy to continue troubleshooting.

Hi Ashley - I have several times. And it's not just this time that it's happened. It doesn't happen all the time. But it happens frequently enough that I'm left frustrated that I can't fix the problem. It's like for some reason the line "thinks" it's got to have say a curve in there. And so if you try to put the line together such that there isn't one it's just not going to work.

Sorry for the trouble! I recommend submitting a ticket to our support team here so we can take a closer look.