Skip to main content

I need assistance with what I think is a basic org chart.  How do I get to a real person I can talk to for assistance?

Hi there! We do not offer phone support at this time however it looks like my colleague Paula responded to your email on Tuesday regarding your org chart inquiry. We're happy to continue assisting you there as it may be easier since we might need the .csv file you're working with to assist. Also happy to help with any other questions you have here. Just let us know!

I have been attempting to setup my org chart using an existing template.  Should I instead be importing a csv file?

Hello there

A CSV file is not necessary for creating an org chart but can be helpful! If you are creating the chart manually using a template you will not need a CSV file unless you'd like to automatically upload employee data. For help with Org Charts we'd recommend taking a look at the Org Chart article in the Help Center. This article provides quick instructions about creating and managing an Org Chart including instructions on formatting spacing and styling. Hope this helps! Please let me know if you run into any problems or have any further questions.