Skip to main content

Lucid is not letting me download anything. Please help!

Hi @mariana soto, thanks for posting in the community! Our apologies for the trouble with exporting. Could you please try these troubleshooting steps and let me know if the issue persists?

If so, could you share more information about the error message you’re seeing or more information on which file type you are attempting to download? Additionally, could you reply with the document support pin for your document so I can take a closer look on my end?

Thanks for your help and patience!

Hi @Addie I tried everything, downloading 1 page by page, in every format. I don’t know what else to do. I don’t get any error message, it just says it will start downloading but nothing happens after hours and I’m not even closing the window. 

I sent you the support pin via private message.

Thank you for your help!

Hi @mariana soto, thanks for the reply and additional information! I just tested your export on my end and it was successful, so I was unable to reproduce the issue.

Most problems with exporting a document are related to browser or network issues, and it sounds like this could be the case with yours. Can you try the export using an incognito browser and also test the export on a different network?