Skip to main content

When will the ADO integration for the FedRamp product be available?

Hi Daniel thanks for commenting in our community! We currently do not have a timeline available for when the Azure DevOps integration will be available. Could you tell me a little bit more about why you are interested in this integration? 

I am the Principal Enterprise Cloud Architect for the Iowa Department of Health and Human Services.  We have chosen lucid for our organization to create and manage our SaFE product development from Lean UX business Case through to our ADO features and stories.  We planned to do all PI planning and Agile management in LucidSpark as well as our technical diagramming in LucidChart.  This allows us to link our backlog to our design.

This feature is critical to our ability to collaborate and manage our product.  This feature is available in the commercial version of your product and was the primary reason we chose lucid for our agency.  

We perform our emergent product design using Lucid including links to Figma UX prototypes and need the abilty to create backlog directly from our designs in ADO  as well as create the necessary PI and sprint planning documents in Lucid by importing backlog using the templates included in Lucid.

We were assured by your sales team that all commercial features specifically the ADO integration existed in the FedRamp product prior to acquiring our licenses.

I cannot overstate how critical this feature is to our teams success so any guidance would be very helpful for us.

Regards

Dan

Hi Dan! We are always working to improve and add value to the FedRAMP platform including integrations. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate teams. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause your team. Our team will reach out with updates. 

Hi Daniel! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!