Skip to main content

I have a Lucidchart document with multiple process pages. I used the ‘Send to Page’ feature for some bubbles so that users can quickly navigate to another page with related process.

Now, If I export my pages of Lucid flows to PDF, do I need to select ALL pages for exporting so that the linking with next pages is respected while viewing in PDF mode?

Also, is this correct that if a user doesn’t have Lucidchart license, they wont be able to view my flows in Lucid, and instead I need to share with them the PDF Link?

Hi @aokeeffe, thanks for your post! 

If you are using the Link to Page feature to have a shape link to a different page, these links will continue to work in the PDF export:

When you click on the linked shape in the PDF, the link will take users to the corresponding page within the PDF, meaning you will indeed need to export all pages that are linking to each other. 

Regarding your other question: As long as they have a Lucid account, users you share a document with will be able to view it. On Enterprise accounts, users without a license can still view documents you share with them (as described in this Help Center article). Additionally, users on a different account level than you will also always be able to at least view the document. 

Only if someone does not have a Lucid account at all, would you need to provide them with a different means of accessing the document (either via an exported version, or by Publishing).

Hope this helps!