Skip to main content

I'm trying to export a diagram that contains Visio stencils.  When viewing the diagram in LucidChart you have to go to view>rendering>use webGL and uncheck it.  If you don't some stencils look cut off.  That's not a big deal but when you export it as anything - a PDF a JPG a PNG a VSDX - it still shows that same visual error in the final export as when you have webGL enabled.  Has anyone been able to get around this?

Hi Stephen

Thanks for posting in the Community!

As a first step I would recommend following these  troubleshooting instructions:

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection.

• Sometimes diagrams that are imported from other sources (such as Visio Draw.io or others) have trouble exporting. Could you try copying and pasting the contents of the document into a new Lucidchart document?

If these steps don't resolve the issue please let me know.

Hi Leah 

Thank you for the suggestions.  I tried an incognito tab and also disconnected from my company VPN to make sure I had the full bandwidth of my home internet.  Unfortunately I'm still getting the same results.  I can open a case for this as well if we need to exchange screenshots etc.

Hi Stephen

I've moved your request to a support ticket for further assistance from one of our support agents. Please check your email for a response.

If other users have tried those solutions and the issue still persists could you please submit a support ticket here

After you submit a ticket we will contact you via email to assist in resolving your issue.