Skip to main content

I had a lucidchart shared with me I downloaded what I thought was a copy.  Now I have a PDF on my computer and the lucid chart is blank.  

I did try to drag it over to the page which did work except the diagram is no longer flexible to make changes. 

Is there anything I can do to upload the lucidchart.  It is shared with multiple people and I assumed I was dl a copy.  Do I have to recreate the chart from scratch?  

Thank you for any help here.  Laura

Did you try to see if you could revise a previous version of the original chart?

@lking Thanks for posting in the community - sorry for the trouble you're having with your document. I second @nicole g's suggestion - using Revision History can help you see previous versions of the document and restore it to one of those states. Check out the Revision History article from the Lucidchart Help Center for more information on this. 

I would also recommend a bit of basic troubleshooting. Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility.

If the problem persists after using Revision History or troubleshooting please let me know!

Thank you!  I am fairly new using Lucid charts this did work.  

@lking Thanks for letting us know and thanks again @nicole g for the tip! Please let us know if you have additional questions as you're getting to know Lucidchart!