Skip to main content

I've made several genealogy charts with LucidSpark and for each person linked a PDF file (or folder) to take you to their supporting documents which are held in dropbox. When I export the gene chart to PDF (or image) none of the links export. Is there a way to export or publish the chart while keeping the links? 

I have to add these gene charts into a report (which is PDF and will be viewed digitally) and need to have the supporting documents so ideally whoever is looking at it can click on the person and have another tab open to the supporting document. 

Thanks!

Hi @peter f thank you for posting in the community! It should be possible export your Lucidspark board as a PDF file with interactive hyperlinks. The screenshot below is an example from when I added a hyperlink to a shape and exported it as a PDF file. 

Would you mind confirming if you are adding links to the dropbox hosted PDF files the same way as above? If not could you please share a brief description about how you are adding these links?

If you would prefer to discuss and troubleshoot this in a private support ticket with someone on our support team please submit a support ticket via this form and provide the following information:

• The URL of the board(s) affected so that we can take a closer look.

• A description of the download settings (file type cropping quality etc.) that you selected for the download.

• A copy of the downloaded file and a description of what about it is incorrect or a screenshot of the issue in the exported document.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your help and patience!