Skip to main content
New feature

Export sticky notes from the Post-it app directly to a Lucidspark board!

• 16 July 2024
  • 1 reply

With 3M’s new integration with Lucidspark, you can export sticky notes from your Post-it app directly into a Lucidspark board. You can even take a picture of handwritten sticky notes, and send them to your board as well! The Post-it app is available on the App Store for Mac or iOS and on Google Play.

AD_4nXeZ6zxLLMoErH_T8viUPZ8esnZmJIbW0YGjaHC4qXHEMqBhgpspxBsc-ktqlmXZV2Vdb23dDX3OUxdp5_C3dXz4oP0qZlYbuZunJoun5FfqZK904f8m6tuxfU6mYNYY02yyD3UaVLBQOPj_Kjr2zqFdaGA?key=SGcRrlUabUaIlQMZWnim_w

Before connecting the Post-it app to your Lucidspark account, you’ll need some Post-it notes ready to export in the app. You can create them digitally in the app or handwrite them. If you have handwritten sticky notes, digitize them by snapping a photo from within the Post-it app.

Check out this example taken from an iPhone:

AD_4nXdTTQdRixMNnYcBZP8fU0wGKdVR59z_mFwoSzQnn1iFuJN-GzgHhgOCBmZC-_cEr3rrsdJSwIwanPbrhHQg-aXB-rdLssoqgqqJVRuNVjXxIc7tNDbhLIhVf81NYJmBvxUTcDYFxlEi3ryz_nefgXyUm0U?key=SGcRrlUabUaIlQMZWnim_w

Export to Lucidspark

Once your sticky notes are ready to send to Lucidspark, follow these steps:

1. Open the Post-it app on your preferred device.
  2. Select the Post-it board you want to send to Lucidspark.
  3. Click the AD_4nXe6Rye3uOJQTuVjwK24O5o6lxVg6vae3Vt0PrBKyin4gMTIWxe_bBP--puULvogPP9YM4Q2V06873Rc6rHy03mzAnp0TboV25i0GJnkJaUYJp1w2IRru1Diy5F7AVMH_zgWpwqdmTNd-oOdiJTpJH5jPing?key=SGcRrlUabUaIlQMZWnim_w Share icon.
  4. Select Lucidspark.
  5. Review the notes from the board and edit as needed.
  6. Click Next.
  7. Connect your Lucidspark account if you haven’t already done so:
    • Click Add a new account.
  8. Back in the Post-it app, click Export.
  9. Click Open Board in Lucid to view your sticky notes in Lucidspark.

The sticky notes will be exported to a new Lucidspark board, located in a “Post-it” folder in your Lucid documents.

Comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I love this idea - it’s perfect for my brainstorming exercises!