Skip to main content

this message appears on a document and I can not export or print this (1 page) document. HELP!

Hi @gerardthuis , thanks for posting! This error occurs when a download takes more than 10 seconds to process. As a first step, would you mind trying the steps listed in this section  of the ‘Troubleshooting: Export or print a document’ article from our Help Centre? 

If those steps don’t help, please try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security, so I also recommend trying this again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.

Please let me know if the issue persists once you’ve tried those steps. Thanks!

Hello Emma, 
I already tried this, cleared caches and cookies. tried an iPAd, tried other browsers but somehow it is in my document. It is only 1 page but it seems that something is hidden or on the background. Other pages, even with a lot of tab’s are working without any problem. 

I can share the link, maybe you can take a close look into this page?

For the moment I am stuck. I also tried to copy all elements to a new page, but with the same results

Hi @gerardthuis thanks for trying those steps! 

Since further troubleshooting will require taking a closer look at this document, I have created a 1:1 support ticket from this post and I will follow up via email with additional questions.