Skip to main content

I have an individual plan, and have been using LucidChart just fine. Today I was trying to export a document to PDF and suddenly the whole export function is grayed out for me; in fact, the only available options from the File tab for me are Save, Convert to template, Remove from starred, Show revision history, and Settings. What’s going on? Anybody have an idea?

Hi @eolica 

The "Infinite Canvas" setting can sometimes cause issues with exporting because it can create documents that are too large or undefined in size, which might interfere with the export process.

Toggling it off could potentially resolve the problem - Kindly give a try and let us know.

Export or print a Lucid document – Lucid

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @eolica,

Thanks for your post! Could you please try the following in order for us to narrow down the issue?:

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.
  • Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.

If none of these tips help, could you please send the following information?:

• A screenshot of any error messages or pop-ups that appear when you attempt to export.
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).
  • A temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Cheers!