Skip to main content

Most recent post I found was from well over 2 years ago so asking again.  Is there a way yet to download a list of all documents in a folder or account to an Excel or similar file? 

Hi @jacob f we appreciate you posting your feedback in the Community. We don't currently offer the ability to download a list of all document into an excel spreadsheet -- I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes. However I can certainly understand the usefulness of a feature like this. If you're willing to share additional detail about what you'd like to see in this experience we'd love to hear more in this thread! 

Hi Addie A simple download button that would pull something similar to the List View of documents in a folder to a Spreadsheet. In this instance I need to be able to review each document add notes next to the file name and then share that so my team knows what is in the folder what each chart shows if it is still needed or if it should be moved to a different folder. We are about to start having more charts and more levels of folders so being able to get a snap shot of everything in our folder structure would be super helpful in the future. 

Hi @jacob f thank you for sharing more information about your use case! Your description provides a lot of clarity and is helpful for our team to better understand the usefulness of this feature idea. Your feedback will be passed on to the development team - thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas with us!