Skip to main content

I tried to export my diagram as PNG and it says it "processed completely" but didn't actually download. Please advise.

Hi there

Sorry about the trouble you're experiencing when downloading your document as a PNG using Safari. I'm happy to help.

Here are some specific things to check when exporting your document:

• Try the export in an Incognito browsing session (Chrome is recommended). This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection.

If these steps don't resolve the issue please submit a ticket to our Support team so we can take a closer look. Please include:

1. The URL of the document(s) affected.

2. A description of the download settings (file type document pages cropping quality etc.) that you selected for the download.

3. A screenshot of any error messages or pop-ups that appear when you attempt to export.

4. A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

You're welcome to follow up here with any additional questions about this issue.