Skip to main content

I have Google integration set up and am able to copy and paste the link of a Google Slide or Sheet into my board.

I would like to extract all the slides and the contents of the sheets into the board for full visibllity. Currently I can only click on the link which includes a screenshot of the first page and goes into a viewer. I would prefer to see all the contents in my board in one place.

How do I do that?

Hi @clayton t101 thanks for posting in the community! Unfortunately while it is possible to see the slides in a viewer it is not currently possible to extract all slides to display on your board in Lucidspark. As a workaround you could add screenshots of your slides to the board to display the content. 

However I can see how the option to do that would be helpful for working on slides and seeing content. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!