Skip to main content

I created an account and a chart in the free trial yesterday. When I go to my account there are no saved charts that I can make an edit to. How can I access the chart I created to edit?

Thank you Barb

Hi Barbara

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community!

The document(s) may still be there. Can you double check that you're in the correct account? Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account which can produce errors. I suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucid accounts that might be under your email address(es).

It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check that the document isn't in your trash?

If the document was shared with you and now you no longer see it in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. We would recommend reaching out to whoever owns the document to have them re-share it with you.

Your document might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document you might be able to find it. If you are able to find it please send us the URL and that could help us track it down.

If none of these options work please reach out to use at support@lucidchart.com so we can get more information from you and help resolve the issue!