Skip to main content
Solved

Error when inserting lucid chart doc into Google Doc

• 6 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I keep getting: “Error. We were unable to insert your document.”

I’ve tried three different lucidchart charts. PINs for two of them: 9f4ZYHpRxtvm  4k5S2WuONmY0

I’ve restarted the browser.

I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the extension.

The console (Chrome on windows) shows only:
       Third-party cookie will be blocked in future Chrome versions as part of Privacy Sandbox.

But if I click on Issues (in the console), it shows one issue:

1. The Content Security Policy (CSP) prevents cross-site scripting attacks by blocking inline execution of scripts and style sheets.

1. To solve this, move all inline scripts (e.g. onclick=.JS code]) and styles into external files.

⚠️ Allowing inline execution comes at the risk of script injection via injection of HTML script elements. If you absolutely must, you can allow inline script and styles by:

2. adding unsafe-inline as a source to the CSP header
    3. adding the hash or nonce of the inline script to your CSP header.
    4. Affected Resources
      1. 1 directive

1. Directive Element Source location Status
          script-src-elem   gDocsAnnotatedCanvas.js:1 blocked
  2. Content Security Policy blocks inline execution of scripts and stylesheets

Hi @jsc, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Would you mind attempting to insert your Lucid document in an incognito window as well as connecting to an alternate network to see if the issue persists? I appreciate your help and patience!

It does not work in an incognito window either. But after quite a few retries, it works now. 😐

Hi @jsc, thanks for following up! I’m glad to hear you were eventually able to get it working. If you encounter this issue again, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If possible, please also provide a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).