Question

Error when exporting to png 300PPI

• 9 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I’m trying to export a chart in high quality 300PPI. This gives me an error probably due to the high size of the quality. It does seem to work in 160 PPI.

Anyone found a solution? 

This is a bug.

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @atjpatatatj, thank you for posting in the Lucid Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, please review our Export Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucid Help Center.
There are a few specific things worth noting when working with exporting your document:

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.
  • Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network, ensuring that you are on a strong, stable connection.
  • Is the page that you are trying to export a Master Page? If so, it will be omitted from the downloaded version of your document and you will need to convert it into a page before exporting. To do this, left-click on your Master Page tab and select "Convert to Page".

If the error message persists, can you send a screenshot of the issue and a support pin? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Badge +1

Hey @knield  thanks for the reply,

• Incognito didn’t help
  • I’ll try a different network on the coming Friday
  • what do you mean with master page? I’m trying to export one tab of a lucid chart document
Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @atjpatatatj

Thank you for trying those steps! You can create a Master Page by right-clicking on the page tab, and select Convert to Master. This makes that page a master page.  If it is already a master page, the option Convert to Page will be available instead.

Could you send a screenshot of the issue and a support pin? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Badge +1

Hi @atjpatatatj

Thank you for trying those steps! You can create a Master Page by right-clicking on the page tab, and select Convert to Master. This makes that page a master page.  If it is already a master page, the option Convert to Page will be available instead.

Could you send a screenshot of the issue and a support pin? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

@knield Thanks, converting to a page didn’t help it either. 
The support pin is: gsPRAxIa482M

And this is the error when exporting a page to png with 300 ppi 

(translation: an error has occurred. Downloading failed)

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @atjpatatatj

Thank you for sending this information! To further address this issue, we’ve turned your post into a support ticket.