Skip to main content

I encounter the Error "Could not retrieve document. Error: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0" whenever I try to embed some of my larger diagrams into a confluence page. Any thoughts on how to resolve this error?

Hi there 

Thanks for posting in the community! I have submitted a support ticket on your behalf as troubleshooting this issue may require personal information. You should receive an email confirmation shortly.

Hi do we have any updates on this? I encountered the same exact issue had to provide a shared link to proceed with my work.

Hi Robert 

Thanks for continuing this thread! That error is typically related to document-specific issues. Since double-checking this will require taking a closer look at your document I've moved your request to a support ticket for one-on-one troubleshooting. Please keep an eye out for an email from Lucid Support!

Hi thanks for the help what worked for me is to fit all the diagram in one page and save it again. More details on how to do it in this provided link: https://lucidchart.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001070866-Page-and-Document-Settings#size-format-scale

Hi Robert thanks so much for sharing what's worked for you - this will be so helpful for others!