Skip to main content

I went back in to modify old doucments and they were all #error in the data fields!!  I deleted some documents thinking I didn't need them only to realize that most of my charts are not displaying #error instead of the employee data that was entered.  Please help!!!

Hi Keesha

Thanks for reaching out! For clarification are the deleted documents you're referring to Lucidchart documents or are they third-party documents (G-Suite MS Office etc.) that you linked in with Lucidchart? If you could also take a screenshot of the specific error message you're receiving that would be very helpful. For some general information on linking data to Lucidchart this link will be helpful as well. 

Hi - I have the same problem. I had linked a Google Sheet.

Is there any way to see what the error is? Is there an error log?

Hi August

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. As a first step can you verify that the original Google Sheet you linked to your document has not been deleted? Another potential solution could be refreshing your data in the data panel on the right side of the editor. If neither of these steps help please let me know. 

Thanks - the Google Sheet is still there and I tried refreshing but it did not work. I'm wondering if the sheet headings were changed - could that cause the issue?

Thanks for your response August. Yes I believe an action like altering the name of one of your header rows would cause this to occur. If this is what occurred changing your header title back to its original form and refreshing should allow your data to be updated correctly.