Skip to main content

I am unable to access or see any of my documents or others that were shared with me.  I have tried multiple times over the last couple hours and other team members are able to load theirs.  Any ideas of what they problem could be?

Hi Jeremy

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! Document performance/loading issues are often caused by issues with browsers or networks. Issues with browser cookies caching or extensions or network security or speed may be causing this issue in Lucidchart To help us narrow down the cause of this issue will you try opening the document in a private or incognito window? This temporarily disables cookies caching and browser extensions - if the documents load in this window one of those items is likely causing the issue. 

If this does not resolve the issue will you also connecting to a different internet network? If the documents do not load on a different network this will help us to narrow down the cause of the issue. 

If you have any additional questions please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help and patience!