Skip to main content

How do I remove the ERD window list from my view?

Hello Sean thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Are you talking about the panel on the left hand side of your opened document where it lists off all the shapes? Or are you talking about something else? Please let me know so I can help you resolve this issue.

Yes the panel on the left. Is there a way to close it and then open it back up if I need to add another table to my data model?

Thank you for the clarification! You can do this by clicking on the shapes icon in the upper left corner. This should make that panel disappear and reappear upon clicking the icon again. I have attached a screenshot for reference ( I highlighted the icon with a turquoise square). Please let me know if you need any more help!

Thank you for that. But I'm talking specifically of the ERD Import panel. It covers the Shapes panel especially if there are many tables listed in the panel.

Oh I understand! Sorry for the confusion. You should be able to still scroll through your shapes list even if the ERD section is there. There is no way to easily hide that panel from your view. The only workaround to this would be to exit out of each ERD import section until it is gone. Once you have exited out of each section it should look like this.

You can bring those ERD panels back by clicking the blue "import" button again. Hopefully this answers your question if not I would be happy to further help!