Skip to main content

Our team was using lucid chart to create ER diagram for our database. We collaborated and mapped fields of a big DB and everything was fine at that moment. When the diagram was accessed later many of the fields were transformed into garbage strings. Attaching a snap from the ER diagram.

Ques:

1. Is there a way to restore the diagram to earlier state ?
2. Is there a way to prevent this ? - we are experiencing the issue second time now.

Hello Jyotendra

Thanks for posting in the Community and I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Is only one person experiencing this issue or is everybody who is collaborating on the document experiencing it?

Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause?  This shows us if something is blocking our website and if your cache and cookies need to be cleared. Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. If these steps do not work please let me know so I can investigate further!

Hi Sami

It has changed for everyone. Tried clearing cache hard-refresh and opening in incognito - same issue.

Hello

Thanks for letting me know! I'm going to move this post to a ticket so we can get more information from you. We will be reaching out to you through email shortly!

Experiencing the same issue please fix!

Hello Trisha

I'm going to move your post to a ticket as well so we can look deeper into the issue here and get more information from you. If anybody else experiences this problem in the future please reach out to support by filling out this form so we can help!

Also having the same issue..............................................

Hi Michael

I'm going to move your post to a ticket as well so we can look deeper into the issue here and get more information from you. If anybody else experiences this problem in the future please reach out to support by filling out this form so we can help!