Skip to main content

I have a large database that is used for many different things--customers billing product details--and would like to create a chart that has a separate table for each sub-schema with field-to-field links between the tabs.

EX: my customer schema has 10 tables on tab 1. Table 3 has the FK for Product ID. I want to link that to the Product ID in the Product table on tab 3 (Products).

For a smaller database I would just use one chart but this database has 100+ tables that represent the 4 areas (customer product locations and invoicing). I need to show how the data flow works for each area and between the areas so that it can be used by everyone who needs to integrate with the system.

Hi Nova

Thank you for posting in the community! We do not currently support this functionality however you can create a similar visual by using layers and pages. You can then use actions and hotspots to link to the different pages or layers of your document. 

We're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. If you would like to share this use case with our product team you can do so using our feature request form. 

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.