employee photo in a circular org chart

• 19 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi

i have created a circular organisation chart and have manually added the employees. Iam not able to add the employee photos. how do i do it?

Comments

Hi Megha 

Thanks for posting! Please see our Org Charts Help Center article for information on how to add photos to your org chart. 

If this does not help can you please describe the issue you are facing and post any relevant screenshots? Thanks!

hi support

i have the same question in circular org chart. how to make the image round like the below screenshot?

Thank you.

Hi Dudol

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart community! Unfortunately there is not currently a format that looks exactly like the image shown above but you can format your Org Chart similarly! To do so double click one of your Org Chart shapes to open the Org Chart format menu. Once open you'll have the option to view the Layout and Shapes menu. As seen in the GIF below the Layout menu allows you to arrange your Org Chart while the Shapes menu will allow you to format the shapes on the canvas. Using the options in that shape menu you can choose where you'd like your Org Chart's images to appear in the shapes on the canvas.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!