Skip to main content

When I publish or embed a diagram into Confluence my image has huge margins at the top bottom right and left. They produce Lucidcharts own scrollbars for the image. I've tried all available solutions: playing the border turning off margins making sure my page is set to be the same size as my diagram. No matter what I change the embedded Lucidchart will show the diagram but also have large white spaces inside the embed widget producing annoying scrollbars that allow for the accidental moving of the diagram.

Hi Steve

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Some white margins can be normal when inserting diagrams in Confluence. Please take a look at this community post for more detailed instruction on a solution.

If you feel you are experiencing an abnormal amount of white space that isn't related to the functionality in the linked post please follow up in the thread and we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

I too have this issue - the linked articles dont help. I have reduced the whitespace on the actual lucidchart file but in confluence there is still a lot of whitespace padding above and below the diagram. Also when a user scrolls (which can easily happen accidentally by scrolling the confluence page) they scroll the diagram into the white space. This reduces the usability quite a lot.  Auto size does not help this as it just makes the diagram massive. Neither does adjusting the dimensions of the diagram. Any further advice on this would be appreciated

Hi Sarah thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community and I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with whitespace in your Lucidchart macro on a Confluence page. If you’re still having issues after following the steps outlined in the post Emma shared, please let us know and we can create a support ticket to follow up and troubleshoot. Thanks!