Skip to main content

Hi!

I am using stoplight.io to document my API. In the descriptions I want to embed Lucid diagrams. Descriptions are kept as markdown. 

It used to work but out of a sudden instead of embedded diagrams I just see an empty space. The console gives me 403 - insufficient rights. However our other tools like Confluence or developerhub.io all work well and correctly display the same diagram. 

Any solutions? Will really appreciate it!

Kat

Hi Katarzyna

Thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community!

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing issues while trying to embed a Lucid diagram on your Stoplight document. 

To anyone interested in knowing how embedding works please refer to the following help documentation: Embed your document

There are a couple of specific things worth noting when working with embedding:

• Please test the embedded diagram in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Please also try connecting to a different internet connection to make sure that there is no network interference.

If the issue persists would you please send the following information?

• In the share dialog does the Preview button successfully bring up a preview or does the same error occur?

• A screenshot of the issue/error message you are receiving

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue

Thank you and thanks for your patience!