Skip to main content

I'd like to be able to assign a JIRA ticket to an element on a Lucidchart diagram. The issue linking (via web URL) isn't enough.

In a diagram I'd like to see "real time" JIRA ticket elements such as the ticket number title and status. This would be similar to how one can embed a ticket (or tickets) into a Confluence page using the "Insert JIRA Issue/Filter" function. This concept would allow me the ability to see a wireframe in Lucidchart and all of its associated tickets (example: global header area is associated with "JIRA-283" with title "Global Header" and status "In Progress") in one glance. 

Hi Chris thanks for posting in the Community! An integration like this isn't available within Lucidchart but it is available in one of our other products Lucidspark. You can take a look at this Help Center article to learn more details on the integration and if you are interested. Please note that it's only available to Enterprise Lucidspark subscriptions. Please let me know if you have any further questions!