Skip to main content

I am using lucidspark as a collaborative whiteboard. I want to be able to embed and display active content from excel Tableau and webpages .. how can I do this? 

Hi Adrian

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I personally replied to the support request you filed yesterday on the same topic but I'll also reply here just so that everyone can benefit from the information I provided to you.

Embedding document containing live data into Lucidspark is not currently supported. If this is crucial to your work I would encourage you to fill in our feature request form. Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

What is possible to do is importing a Miro or Mural board into Lucidspark. The following article details how to do so: Import into Lucidspark

It is also possible to export a Lucidchart document into a Lucidspark board: Exporting to Lucidspark. However please note that if ever you make use of the data linking feature in a Lucidchart document that you import into Lucidspark the data will not be updated/refreshed. At this moment Lucidspark doesn't support the data linking feature and won't be able to read the data from Lucidchart.

Our Lucidspark Help Center is a great place to find resources on available features and how to use Lucidspark.

If anyone has any questions about the above please feel free to comment below!