Skip to main content

Hello 

I work for a small business who uses Lucidchart. We are looking to change our email domains and would like to use these emails in replacement of our current ones on Lucidchart. Is this possible? If so would our work be saved that is currently on our accounts? And would our Lucidchart licences remain on our accounts? 

Thank you in advance.

Karina Rabkin 

Hi Karina thanks for posting in the Lucid Community - I'm happy to help! 

Yes updating the email address associated with your Lucid account is possible. Any existing work will remain associated with the same account even under a different email address and your licenses will remain active - you can make this domain change without skipping a beat! 

If your company utilizes a Team account the admin of the account can make this change for all users via the Users Page of the Admin Panel. Alternatively each user can make this change individually via the User Settings tab of their Account Settings. 

Note: An email address can be associated with only one Lucid account. If a separate account already exists under the email address with the new domain it will not be possible to update the email address of the main account.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!