Skip to main content

Editing shapes ( UML Package top-title does not scale with text size )

• 22 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello

I have an UML diagram 

https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/0e47042e-e489-4871-a1ef-5007b65e35b2

As you can see space for package name does not scale with the text.

I tried to find shape similar to the package name part and create this shape out of the two unfortunately it didn't anything satisfactory. There also is no option to edit existing shapes using a pen tool or something like that which also would be nice.

I've been a member for quite some time and I've always wanted those missing features.
For not please let me know about the possible alternatives / workarounds.

~Thank you
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian! Thanks for reaching out in the community. The package name doesn't scale with the text on that shape because it would too drastically alter the intended format of the shape. The closest thing I can think of would be taking two process shapes and changing them to look as close to the package shape as you can. That way you can make the top one bigger depending on how big you want the text size.

If you would like the package shape to scale in the future or be able to edit existing shapes you can fill out this feature request form to bring the idea to our product team. Hope this helps!